With school starting up again, we want to keep breakfasts simple and this overnight chia pudding does exactly that! Assemble in the evening after dinner; leave overnight in the fridge, and breakfast will be ready to go by morning.
This breakfast is high in protein thanks to KABRITA’s non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder; protein is important for maintaining focus throughout the school day. Plus, the fiber from both the chia seeds, and apples, helps to keep the whole family well satisfied. Nothing says ‘September’ quite like the delicious combination of apples and cinnamon!
Yields 4 servings
- 1 ½ cups water
- 4 tablespoons of KABRITA non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 diced apples
- 2 tablespoons of chopped raw pecans
- In a small bowl, stir together water, goat milk powder, chia seeds, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, spoon out ½ cup of pudding into a bowl and top off with ¼ of the apples and nuts per bowl.
- Pudding will last for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Nutritionals Per Serving:
Vitamin D: 13%