Making breakfast every day for our kids can sometimes mean we skip our own, but these easy overnight oats can make hectic mornings just a bit easier to manage (and get breakfast in for everyone, including you!)
Whole grain oatmeal is loaded with fiber that will keep you, and your family, full and satisfied all morning long. Using KABRITA’s non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder adds some serious protein to the mix to help keep the whole family focused throughout the day. Double or triple this recipe for when family stays over during the holidays and enjoy a quick, delicious, no-cooking-required-breakfast on a holiday morning.
(Tip: pair this breakfast with our Goat Milk Pumpkin Spice Latte using KABRITA’s non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder and really start the morning off right!)
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 cups of steel cut oats
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 + 1/4 cups of water
- 4 tbsps. KABRITA non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsps. unsweetened shredded coconut, optional
- Mash up the bananas in bowl and add oats, water, KABRITA non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder, vanilla, and pecans. Mix well so all ingredients are combined.
- Leave in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 6 hours) and then place ½ servings in bowls or to-go containers.
- Top each serving with blueberries. Sprinkle on shredded coconut, if desired.
- Per ½ cup serving
- Calories: 340
- Total Fat: 13g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Cholesterol: 10 g
- Sodium: 38mg
- Calcium: 16%