October is all about pumpkin spice and we couldn’t be happier! Here is our twist on a traditional pumpkin spice drink that is loaded in calcium, protein, and delicious pumpkin flavor! It is also a perfect fall dessert after a family dinner.
This smoothie gets its nutrient boost from the calcium, protein, and 22 vitamins and minerals in Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula, which helps to build strong muscles and bones.
The little ones will love sipping up all this pumpkin spice!
Yields 2 smoothies servings.
- 2 – 3 cups pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cups water
- 4 scoops of Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula
- 1 cup ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg, as desired
- Ice, as desired
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Pulse until smooth. Add ice for desired consistency. Pour into a glass or a sippy cup for your little one to enjoy!
Ready to boost your smoothies and purees? Join thousands of happy Kabrita Families and claim your free trial offer today!
Kabrita non-GMO Goat Milk Formula is designed to maintain the natural comfort of little ones during feeding transitions, such as weaning, supplementing or changing formulas due to skin or tummy troubles*.
*Not suitable for cow milk protein allergy