October is all about pumpkin spice and we couldn’t be happier! Here is our twist on a traditional pumpkin spice drink that is loaded in calcium, protein, and delicious pumpkin flavor! It is also a perfect fall dessert after a family dinner.
This smoothie gets it’s nutrient boost from the calcium, protein, and vitamin D in KABRITA’s non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder, which helps to build strong muscles and bones.
The whole family will love sipping up all this pumpkin spice!
Yields 4 smoothies servings.
- 5 cups pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons KABRITA non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder
- 2 cup ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg, as desired
- Ice, as desired
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Pulse until smooth. Add ice for desired consistency. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
Nutritionals Per Serving:
Vitamin D: 19%