Ranch dip is a summertime staple, so we’ve updated this classic just in time for BBQ season! Here we have the perfect twist to the traditional recipe using KABRITA’s non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder, making our version both high in protein and cow’s milk dairy free.
The protein from KABRITA’s non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder will keep you, your family, and all your guests deliciously full, happily satisfied and coming back for seconds. Use it as a dip for some crudité, chips, and grilled veggies or try it as a dressing for your salad.
- ½ cup of mayonnaise (homemade or store bought)
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (or 6 tbsps) of KABRITA non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder
- 1 cup of water
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix lemon juice, water, KABRITA non-GMO Goat Milk Powder together and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, goat’s milk mixture, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Will last for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
Nutritionals per serving size: 2 tablespoons.
Sodium: 106 mg
Vitamin D: 10%