KABRITA is a line of gentle goat milk foods, specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of babies & toddlers. We make great food, but just as importantly, we foster learning and dialogue to help parents make nutritional choices for their children with confidence and joy. We believe that by sharing our experiences, we can bridge the gap between the ideal of all-natural and the realities of life.
KABRITA USA is dedicated to providing the highest standard of goat milk nourishment and to inspiring parents and healthcare professionals with expert nutrition education. Since its launch in 2014, KABRITA has grown from a small start-up to North America’s number one naturally easy to digest goat milk formula brand. KABRITA is a leader in the natural health segment, loved by parents and recommended by health care professionals.
KABRITA USA is a division of Hyproca Nutrition, a Dutch company with over 75 years of infant nutrition expertise.
If you are interested in joining a company where we cultivate each other’s strengths, communicate with conviction and deliver results we can all feel proud of, consider KABRITA, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current opportunity: KABRITA USA Medical Representative
KABRITA USA is looking for a contract representative to attend medical conferences in 2018.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Medical Engagement and Education, the Medical Representative will serve as a key point of contact between KABRITA USA and health professionals.
The primary role of the Medical Representative is to raise brand awareness, answer queries, introduce new products, and drive trial. The Medical Representative will position KABRITA USA as a thought leader in pediatric nutrition and goat milk nutrition science.
Activities will include, but may not be limited to, attending medical conferences, detailing healthcare providers, and delivering education. The Medical Representative may be a resource for health professional, sales account managers, retailers, and consumers.
- Attend and represent KABRITA USA at medical conferences and organize the distribution of supporting marketing materials, samples and other, as needed
- Provide expert knowledge in the area of KABRITA Goat Milk products, pediatric health and nutrition to health professionals
- Where appropriate, support training and educational activities, including identification of training and educational opportunities
- Medical detailing: provide training to health professionals
- Support sales account managers, retailers, and consumers, with education support, as needed.
- Deliver educational presentations, as required
- Support appropriate and timely follow-up of medical conference contacts
- Work with the Senior Manager Medical Engagement and Education to monitor, evaluate and develop education materials (this includes, but may not be limited to: power point presentations, white papers, research reviews, and blog contributions)
- Work closely with Senior Manager Medical Engagement and Education to record and monitor expenditures
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of and experience in pediatric health
- Strong knowledge of nutrition
- Independent, self-motivated, with an ability to work remotely
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to travel and work weekends (major airport must be accessible)
- Graduate from a health-related discipline or field, such as ND, Naturopathic Doctor (ND), Registered Dietitian (RD, RDN), or Registered Nurse (RN). [The Medical Representative will be responsible for maintenance of good standing with governing professional board/college]
- Proficiency in Power Point and Excel, as well as familiarity with Salesforce an asset
Please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com