Our Refer-a-Mom Program is a simple way to help other moms! By sharing your experience with Kabrita, you’ll earn extra income for baby gear, date nights – or to tuck away into a college fund! Learn more about this wonderful program and how you can become a part of it!
Refer-a-Mom Program highlights are:
- $20 commission on every trial offer sold
- 10% commission on return sales (45-day return cookie)
- A variety of compelling banners and social media tiles
Here are the Steps to Sign Up for our Refer-a-Mom Program
- Visit https://shareasale.com/join/kabritareferamom and enter your information, like e-mail address, your Full Name, and in the website address section, please add a link to your Instagram or Facebook account!
- You will receive an e-mail from ShareaSale. It will contain your unique link that you can start using right away on your bio on Instagram or share with your mommy groups on Facebook. It will also create a link to confirm your account and enter in your details so that you can get paid!
- Once you click on the confirmation link, it will take you to a new page so that you can create a username, add all your information, and accept terms of the agreement.
- Once you complete the step number 3, you will have the option to change your payment to direct deposit. Just click on the Direct Deposit Button, then under ‘payment’ setting, click ‘Change Payment Setting’ to add in your banking information!
- You may get a notification or an alert that says that you have not filled out your tax form. You don’t have to worry about filling out this form unless you make over $600 in one calendar year.
- You should now be ready to go and start posting!
Examples of Content to Post
- Take a picture of your little one with a tin/tins of Kabrita. You can find some options on our Instagram page as well: https://www.instagram.com/hellokabrita/
- Post the image with a caption that shares your story and your experience using Kabrita.
- Please note that we don’t recommend using formula over breastmilk. Breastmilk is the first option of nutrition for babies. We also don’t recommend our formula for little ones with confirmed cow milk allergy or lactose intolerance.
- Our formula is ideal for babies with cow milk sensitivity, so please try not to use the word allergy in your caption.
- Share your link in bio for Instagram, or in your caption for Facebook!
- You can share your images and link on your blog, mommy groups on Facebook, your personal Facebook or Instagram profile. Please don’t post your link on our social media channels or spam comments, as you may get banned from Facebook or Instagram for suspicious behaviour.
If you have any questions or need help signing up for Refer-a-Mom Program, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org