Making breakfast every day for our kids can be hectic, but these Strawberry Banana Breakfast Popsicles fortified with Kabrita Goat Milk Formula can make mornings just a bit easier to manage in the summer!
By Amanda Hernandez, Dietitian
The weather is finally warm! The kids and I are trying to switch up our breakfasts and have been making so many new creations. These Strawberry Banana Breakfast Popsicles fortified with Kabrita Goat Milk Formula. They turned out delicious and made the perfect breakfast for kids! Along with calcium, these popsicles are rich in vitamin D which is essential for strong bones.
I love this recipe because my kids go crazy for it, it is nutritious and is a different breakfast idea to switch things up.
Ingredients: Serves 6
- 1 Large Banana
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Cup Yogurt (of your choice)
- 2 Tablespoons Kabrita Goat Milk Formula
- 3/4 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup Cereal (of your choice)
- In a blender, add banana, strawberries, yogurt, Kabrita Goat Milk Formula, cereal, and water. Blend until smooth.
- In a popsicle mold, add a tablespoon of cereal. I used Cheerios and Granola.
- Pour the mixture into the molds and freeze until solid!
Ready to boost your smoothies and purees? Join thousands of happy Kabrita Families and claim your free trial offer today!
Kabrita non-GMO Goat Milk Formula is designed to maintain the natural comfort of little ones during feeding transitions, such as weaning, supplementing or changing formulas due to skin or tummy troubles*.
*Not suitable for cow milk protein allergy